Sunday, January 12, 2014

If Condition

1. If I have one million dollar, I will give it to my parents.
If I had one million dollar, I'd give it to my parents.
If I had had one million dollar, I'd have given it to my parents.

2. I'll be happier if I can have more holiday in a year.
I'd be happier if I could have more holiday in a year.
I'd have been happier if I could have had more holiday in a year.

3. If I have money of my own, I'll buy a car.
If I had money of my own, I'd buy a car.
If I had had money of my own, I'd have bought a car.

4. I'll be thrilled if I can meet my favorite actor.
I'd be thrilled if I could meet my favorite actor.
I'd have been thrilled If I could have met my favorite actor.

5. If I have a chance to travel around the world, I'll visit Europe first.
If I had a chance to travel around the world, I'd visit Europe first.
If I had had a chance to travel around the world, I'd have visited Europe first.

6. If I have one million dollar, I will save it in a bank.
If I had one million dollar, I'd save it in a bank.
If I had had one million dollar, I'd have saved it in a bank.

7. I'll be happy if I can go on vacation.
I'd be happy if I could go on vacation.
I'd have been happy if i could have gone on vacation.

8. If I have one million dollar, I'll build a house.
If I had one million dollar, I'd build a house.
If I had had one million dollar, I'd have built a house.

9. If I'm starving I'll make some food.
If I was starving I'd make some food.
If I had been starving  I'd have made some food.

10. I will be scared if I have a nightmare.
I'd be scared if I had a nightmare.
I'd have been scared if I had had a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment