Saturday, February 1, 2014

Election Speech

   Good morning everyone, my friends and my teachers. And thank you for considering me to be the next chairman of the student council.

   First, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Thalia Nurul from eleven science three. And I'm standing here giving this speech because of your faith and hope on me to make better decisions and to realized your hopes to make us and this school better.

   And I'd like you to vote me if you really think that I'm capable to lead you all. Aside from leading the student council, I'll also hear everything you have to say that's benefit to us and school. Every opinion you say will be considered. Because I believe that I'm here to represent you to give the best for all of us.

  And finally I couldn't thank you enough for the opportunity you gave me.

  Thank you and don't forget to vote me!

No comments:

Post a Comment